Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Boo!

I need to whine a little bit. I don't do it really often, so just humor me for a minute.

Boo to torrential rains that have flooded a lot of the greatest state and city in the world. Luckily we are safe, but many aren't so lucky.


Boo to an incredible woman who passed away this week. Keagan and Riley's great grandmother Vivian Lee is no longer suffering, so I'm happy for her. She is a wonderful, loving, giving woman who loves The Lord. She will be greatly missed by many!

YouTube Video

Boo to someone being 6 going on 16! She is getting WAY too old!


Boo to spending the evening in the ER last night with unbearable abdominal pain. Apparently I either have an early appendicitis or a pulled muscle. The whole thing is so dumb. Oh and so expensive.

Boo to two six year olds who seriously can not get along on a Saturday morning!

Later today we get to go to Campbell's baptism, so the day is definitely lookin up! For now I'll lay on the couch and listen to the fighting continue.

Booo!




- Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment