Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

So Full!

Today we were massively physically and spiritually fed!

After a very long night with Riley who was up with the lasting effects of the anesthesia on her stomach, we were still so exhausted this morning! That meant that we unfortunately had to cancel our plans to attend a special needs children's carnival and going to the park with our friends tonight. When I canceled with my sweet friend Nikki I shouldn't have been surprised when she threw together an amazing surprise! She set up a cute Easter egg hunt in our front yard for the girls and also left us yummy fresh baked treats! So incredibly sweet!





We also got to hang out in our jammies with Miss Taryn and all bring take out home for lunch. That was after Miss Taryn had surprised us all with her amazing hidden talent of pipe cleaner art!


The pipe cleaners were part of a plethora of activities I put together for this girls this weekend to keep them busy while I watched General Conference. That is the time every six months when technology provides the opportunity for our worldwide Church of Jesus Christ if Latter Day Saints to meet together and hear from our modern day prophets and apostles. It is an incredible opportunity to be so spiritually fed! And spiritually fed I was! I am stuffed!









Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment