Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

My Star

Miss Keags is the Star of the Week in her kindergarten class!


She worked very hard on her poster and announced to the Fosters, Riley and I that all of us needed to color a small portion of it. Then she was very particular with the pictures and what she wanted to write!


She wrote her favorite subjects were Math, Music and PE. She wants to be a dancer, singer and actor when she grows up (really not sure where she got that, but ohhh triple threat!) in the space for "I love" she wrote all of her cousins names. She posted a picture of herself fishing for "I'm really good at." Her favorite sport is gymnastics. She posted a silly pic of herself that makes her laugh and a pic of her with Riley and the Foster girls to say she looks forward to spending time with her cousins.

I just adore this sweet girl who will forever be the star of the week to me!



Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment