Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Giggles

Both my girls have the best laughs! Riley's is easy to ignite, super contagious and amazing! Keagan's belly laugh is much more rare but just as fantastic! Fortunately lots of things have been making them laugh lately.

When Riley wears headphones she laughs! I think the vibrations tickle her ears.


She also giggled through her haircut today which she has been SO excited about all week!


And then at dinner she giggled when I gave in and actually let her dip her cookie in her ketchup and eat it!! Crazy baby!


Miss Keags giggled when I came to lunch with her on Friday at school after being the mystery reader in her class! I was lucky to get several belly laughs out of her!


The two laughed in harmony when they went crazy using the super hand dryers at the movies last weekend! They could have done this all day, crazy girls!





And it was giggles galore when they got to use Sami as their couch!


These two laughing has got to be my most favorite sound ever! I can't imagine much better!

Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment