Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Oh My Hail!

Most of the day was beautiful, sunny and 80 degrees. It was gorgeous right before church!


But when we were driving to Sa's house before dinner I thought the clouds sure looked strange. Strange enough to take pictures of clouds for the first time ever.


Within 20 minutes there was a massive hail storm! All of us stood outside in awe. So much hail was bouncing off the garage, the street and in the grass. It was super loud and some of them were the size of golf balls! I had never seen anything like it!








It continued for about 30 minutes and then the sun came out and a beautiful rainbow with it! When we left Sa's there was quite a bit still in the grass so a Keagan tried to make a snow angel, or I guess a hail angel!


That weather is about as silly as she is! Just another day in Texas. This crazy weather will be a memorable one!

Oh my hail!


Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment