Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Around and Around

I took the girls to the mall this weekend. We needed good new school shoes and I had a coupon. They also adore the carousel and looking in the pet store of course. But the carousel is always the highlight. And I always say we are only going to go once, and then inevitably I see their sweet baby faces light up, and we go back for round two.

They just love that dang carousel. Unfortunately it's very bitter sweet for me. It's because I have no doubt that is something my dad would have taken them to do. It's what he often did with my older nieces when they were little. So every time I'm on that ride, I smile because my girls smile, but I cringe because I know his smile would be huge to be there with them!

He would have loved it. They would have loved it. And I might have loved it most.








- Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment