Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Make Over

My sister is a genius! Plain and simple.

She truly is the most talented decorator and organizer that this world just may have ever seen. And to prove that, she redid Keagan and Riley's rooms today as exhibit A and B!

She has been working on the pieces for weeks and put it all together this morning. I did nothing more then what she told me to and swipe my debit card for the few things that we didn't up cycle from Nana's house. She on the other hand has done a ton of work. She may just love my girls a wee bit.

I am absolutely THRILLED with the finished product! I just want to sit in there the rest of the day!

Thank you Sa! A thousand times over!!

Keagan's room...














Riley's room...

















Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment