Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

It's the End




We have officially reached the very end of Summer 2014. I'm happy to say this summer was a great success! We had a whole lot of fun and made some really great memories! We all survived and I will always look back very fondly on this summer and hope the girls do to!





And even though I know this is ridiculously dramatic...it is now the end of the world as we know it!

Kindergarten starts tomorrow! Girls are at school from 7:50 to 3:15! They are old and going out into the big wide world on a new adventure! I've said it a million times and I'll say it again. I'm excited for them, but not for me. Tomorrow will be rough!

But for now all the new school clothes are washed and put away, backpacks are ready to go, school supplies are purchased, the incredible Uncle Todd gave the girls priesthood blessings (so thankful!!), a million prayers have been said, and I tucked the girls into bed in their new Brill Broncos t-shirts!

So bring it on kindergarten! We are as ready as we will ever be!




Posted using BlogPress


0 comments:

Post a Comment