Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

It's REALLY happening!

Ok things just got real! Real fast!

Tonight Keagan had Meet the Teacher at Brill Elementary! I can not believe my babies are going to Kindergarten!!! How did this happen?!

Keagan's teachers are Miss Jones and Miss Seeres. They seem AMAZING! They are high energy, super fun and sweet but they've both been teaching forever and are obviously very organized and know exactly what they are doing! They have been friends for 25 years and they job share so one teaches in the morning, one in the afternoon and then they take every other Friday. Everyone that I talked to tonight just raved about how they are the greatest Kinder teachers and Keagan is just going to thrive! I know she will!!

After all the back and forth of what school the girls will go to, I was SO thankful to be at Brill tonight! What a great school with fantastic people who love my babies! SO many people were excited to see Riley tonight and were glad to meet Keagan too! I think Keagan is a little anxious for it to be her school and not just Riley's and find her own place there. And she will!

I know it's going to be a fantastic year! I can see it already! I can see it through my tears that is!














- Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment