Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

It's Crunch Time!

The end of summer is quickly approaching! I have such mixed feelings about it, but that's for another post. For now, it's time to cram in the last little bits of fun! So my sister (Sa) and I decided today to knock off as many things we could off the summer to do list! I'd say we were successful!

First we made Lion House taffy. It's the old fashioned taffy that you pull yourself.











Then we filled the driveway with as much sidewalk chalk as possible. And it was glitter sidewalk chalk! Just to be fancy and just to drive Sa crazy as glitter is her arch enemy.

















Then it was on to the main event...the shaving cream fight! I'm not sure Riley could have had anymore fun! Even when it got in her mouth! And Miss Keagan who doesn't like to get dirty even had a blast!

















After a good hose down from Kellie, everybody was wet! So I took them swimming!





And then finally before dinner we squeezed in some painting!


Man I'm exhausted just compiling all this! I'm hoping Sa and I earned some serious fun mom points today! Maybe those points could at least coast me through the rest of the week! Cause tomorrow I'm sittin on the couch!

Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment