Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

When Time Stops

It's been a couple tough days of whining and fighting A LOT! Just typical stuff but it was wearin me down a little. There is only so much a woman can take! But that's when some of the sweetest blessings come! And today that was when time stopped.

I took the girls swimming this afternoon, just the three of us. The girls laughed and giggled together the whole time and we had a blast. For quite some time Riley "jumped" of a ledge into Keagan's arms. Keagan would then "carry" her around the pool with my help. The girls were just so sweet and fun and just loved being together! They did it over and over till my face hurt from smiling so big! Truly the joy coming out of their darling little swimsuit wearin bodies was almost visible!

And for a little while time stood still and nothing else in the world mattered but the joy that my little family of three shares. I can't think of anything in the world I would have rather done today then to be right there, in those simple moments, together and full of joy! Going to bed tonight with a little chlorine still in my hair and a heart bursting with gratitude for these moments when time stops!

- Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment