Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Mini Miracles

Yesterday Addie and Kellie were here with the girls, so I actually got to go to the grocery store all BY MYSELF!

Today the girls cute friend Kennedy came over to play. That means they were so busy having fun there was NO FIGHTING or WHINING for over 2 whole hours!


This afternoon at Costco, my two micro-preemie babies that were 1 pound 14 ounces and 3 pounds 7 ounces, were so BIG that I couldn't see over them while they were sitting in the cart!


It's July in a Houston, Texas and it was only 82 degrees today! That's insanely great!

If you look around, there are miracles everywhere! I'm so thankful for my mini miracles!

And as a bonus I got a Costco hotdog for dinner! Deliciousness for a buck fifty! Not bad at all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment