Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Summer Therapy

Things I know for sure...

1. Part of the reason Riley has come so far is because she does a lot of Physical, Speech, Occupational and Feeding therapy at Cole Pediatric Therapy Center every week.

2. Six hours of therapy a week, although very helpful and needed, is exhausting for both her and I.

3. Doing the therapy schedule in the summer time is even harder.

Hence this protest on Monday...


Can't say I blame her! I kinda felt the same way!

But I know it's what's best for her and what will help her reach her goals. So we load up and go to therapy! And we are back today of course.

She is actually usually very happy once she gets to therapy and has a great time. But she's even happier when she is done! Me too!



0 comments:

Post a Comment