Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Big Pay Off!

It was a very long day that started at 5:30 am of cleaning, sorting, organizing, trashing, donating, setting up and moving furniture around. I am exhausted! But I got a HUGE pay off....this smile...


Some of the results of mine and Nana's efforts today was making it possible for this big girl to get a big girl bed!

Riley is almost six and isn't sleeping in her crib for the first time tonight!! She has been safe there but she has just gotten too big for it physically and otherwise. She is SO excited! I'm a little nervous and had to put a bench up against her bed because the guard rail just wasn't going to cut it. But I'm not nearly as worried as her sister Keagan! It's rather cute.

After a long day Im really praying she does well in the bed and sleeps all night! Am I being too greedy to hope she sleeps in longer then 6:30 in it?! A girl can dream!

That would be nice, but I will settle for a big smile from a big girl!









0 comments:

Post a Comment