Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Funday

The girls were a mess today at church! They are usually pretty good, but today was a nightmare! I felt bad for the darling couples in the pews in front and behind us during Sacrament meeting with no kids! Oh and I was super jealous of them too!

Apparently one of the monsters I was so desperately trying to keep quite was a little old lady! She had her glove on, her handkerchief and her purse hung on her arm! Silly girl!





And after church, Keagan turned the kitchen sink into a Spa Retreat! I can't believe I let this happen, but they had worn me down!





Thank heavens the day is over! Hopefully the rest of the week goes much better! I never thought I would say this but bring on the Monday!

Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment