Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Busy Enough

Before summer started, I was so concerned about keeping the girls entertained for three months. We are just all three happier when we have things going on and are somewhat busy. We just aren't the best stay home all day and do nothing kinda girls.

Now that we are half way through the summer, I have no idea what I was worried about! We have been just the right kind of busy! Riley's therapy and doctors appointments, swim lessons, Keagans tutor, my doctors appointments, my new calling (assignment) at church as the Relief Society secretary (women's ministry), and tons of fun with cousins and friends has kept us on the go! And we have had a great time!

Dressing up for dinner at Sa's house. And yes, Riley does have five "necklaces" on, including one that is seriously a belt!





Hugging it out after swim lessons!


Back to the Orthopedist for the gazillionth time.


Even Cinderella has to be buckled in at Target!


And there is more to come! I really am thankful for a busy enough kind of summer!

Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment