Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Darling Keagan

Lately I have been overcome with emotion because of how well my Riley is doing! It just amazes me how far she has come and all the challenges she has conquered!

But I am also so incredibly proud of my darling Keagan! She is such a smart, funny, strong, helpful and beautiful little girl! I feel so blessed she is mine and that I have such a tender little relationship with her! I am also thankful Riley has her for the greatest twin sister, cheerleader, teacher and challenger she could ask for!

Keags got this note sent home from school the other day...

"Keagan is such a great friend and is super helpful during clean up time! She is such a joy! We absolutely love having her in our class! Miss Harding & Mrs Reeves"

Oh how I adore my Keags and can't wait to see what amazing triumphs are in store for her!







0 comments:

Post a Comment