Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day

Our Labor Day consisted of...

Keagan being my big helper by "laboring" today. That cute 4 year old loaded the dishwasher, got a new roll of toilet paper on the roll and organized underneath the powder room sink all without being asked. I know this seems insignificant to some, but it's down right awesome to me and totally blog worthy! Unfortunately Im thinkin I'll see more of this at 4 then at 14.

We had a great time grillin at Kirk and Kari's house. Lots of good food, good conversation and cousin fun! Oh and me, my sister Sa and nephew Bubba each ate I dried CRICKET!! We are hard core people! Hey it's a good story to tell! Especially that the crunch little legs took a while to wash down!

On the way home we had a random stop on the side of the road for pony rides! Each girl road the darling Honey Bun and loved it!











And we ended or Labor Day really the best way possible. We had dinner, baths, Family Home Evening which led into a pillow fight. Then we read our nightly scriptures plus several books and everyone was in bed by 7!

My kind of day off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment