Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Miracles on the Soccer Field

Tonight was our first day of soccer! And BOTH my precious girls are on the team! Less then three short months ago Riley was in a wheelchair! And tonight she played soccer right along her sister!!!! I want to shout it from the roof tops! God is good!! Prayers are answered!! And miracles happen!!





We are on Team Tiger. It's a cute little team of 10 of our friends from our Ward (church congregation) that my friend Emily put together. It's not an official league, we just all chipped in money for jerseys and Emily and her husband coach for a half hour and then they play a game against each other for an half hour. For the needs of both my girls, it's perfect!

Just several days ago, Keags kept saying she wasn't going to play because "soccer is for boys!" And she's going through a little "I don't like boys" stage. But a quick trip to Academy to buy purple soccer shorts and a pink soccer ball fixed that problem really fast! Last night both girls slept in their soccer shorts and they could not have been more excited! Now Keagan claims REAL soccer players wear bows and play with pink soccer balls!

I am continually so inspired and amazed by my two beautiful girls! I was just so thrilled tonight to see them BOTH out there playing! After playing hard, they are both worn out. But I lay here just beaming on cloud nine! I'm ecstatic that they both got the chance to play on that field tonight showing the whole world just what a Kikuchi girl can do when she sets her mind to it and has the Lord as her partner! They are unstoppable!

It was definitely an evening I'll never forget!















0 comments:

Post a Comment