Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Day of Rest

Had a fantastic morning with my babies. Lots of cuddles with momma! Pretty much my all time favorite past time. How many kisses are too many? Cause my poor girls just get coated in them.





And then when I was cleaning up the kitchen I lost my Riley bug for a minute. My heart started to quicken when Keags found her! She's so smart!


But when we left church, my heart broke a little. Keagan started to cry and said "all the mommies and daddies only talk to Riley." That made me SO sad! I understand that a smiley little girl in a hot pink wheelchair just demands some attention. But usually her twin sister is standing right next to her and thats got to be hard for a four year old!

And as they get older I'm just going to have the reverse problem. Keagan will get much more attention from friends and boys (terrifying thought) and Riley may be left behind. I dread those days!!

I just so wish I could shield both of them from any hurt at any age. But I know that's not possible, not whats best for them and not what The Lord intended for us all. But I don't have to like it! Cause when my babies hearts hurt, my heart hurts even worse! My solution is more cuddles and kisses! It will help us all feel better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment