Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Keagan's First Day

Miss Keagan has been waiting for her first day of school for weeks! She had such a hard time falling asleep last night, woke up early this morning and could barely eat her breakfast! She couldnt stop dancing and jumping around enough to get dressed on her own but I did negotiate mismatched socks instead of mismatched shoes as is "her style."

Once we were at school and to her dinosaur class, I had to call her back to give me a hug and a kiss. She was just so excited!

When I picked her up she had so much to tell me about her fantastic day! That was new and so fun for me as last year I had to dig info out of her. My favorite was when she told me about circle time. She couldn't remember what all they talked about so I asked "the weather?" The response from my big girl "mooooom. We don't talk about the weather anymore! That was last year!"

She was all smiles and looked so big and so old to me! Growing in so many ways right before my eyes!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment