Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Let The Record Show

Everyone should get out their journals, or their pad locked diaries if you will. I have something that should be recorded.

Today the girls did not wear matching clothes all day! I know, I know. Its quite unbelievable. Take a minute to catch your breath.

And the shocking truth doesn't just stop there! I actually let Keagan completely dress herself with whatever she wanted to wear. I just couldn't muster up the will to argue with her this morning. The result was purple and green flip flips, purple pants, a pink and brown shirt and a hot pink head band and hot pink bow! Oh and I almost forgot her pink furry and sparkly puppy purse which was her side kick today. The girl looked amazing! I'm very disappointed in myself that I didn't capture a photo for memories sake.

Also something that is just as note worthy is I quit Coke today! This is a big step for me in the right direction. My little, or not so little addiction to Coke led me down a vicious cycle of a path. I love Coke. Coke makes me fat. I hate being fat. But I LOVE Coke! My massive headache today was just another reminder how addicted my body is to the massive amounts of Coke I consume everyday. I'm going cold turkey so hopefully it goes well.

For a girl who doesn't relish in change, there was so much out of the norm today. I just might consider going to bed with dishes in the sink. Wait, I take that one back. Who am I kidding? I've had enough boat rockin for one day!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. OK, so have I got a story for you. Talk to my mother. She is morbidly obese because of all things, COKE. She got off it for 2 months, and immediately lost 25 pounds...and still going. She literally has gained over 100 pounds from the stuff. Em, get. off. coke. Find another vice. We all need one, particularly us Mo-mons:) I chew gum like it's going out of style. Anyways, my two cents. I have watched my mama suffer SO MUCH because of that poo water. I hate it. I can't bear to think that it controls you, too. You are so much stronger than that:) I hope and pray that I haven't offended you. If I drank coke, I would be POWERLESS to its addiction. There is NO blame here from me. High fructose corn syrup is of the devil, and in my mind, just as addictive as nicotine. The more you drink, the more you want, the more you drink, the more you want, the more your body completely shuts down when you don't drink. Seriously, after watching my Mom all these years, I think Satan's making coke in Hell, distributing it to his minions....and they never get enough, and always want more. Seriously. Get. Off. Coke. I love you to PIECES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I am so proud of you for quitting! The first day is the hardest! (Or maybe second.) Withdrawals can be a B, but they are SO worth it, as are YOU!

    ReplyDelete