Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

I Take It Back!

I must retract my entire post yesterday about my ongoing battle with Keagan. She has been asleep for a while and just walked in my room. In her sweet little voice she said "mommy I love you! I really want you to huggle with me!" I scooped those big brown eyes right up and got a huge helping of kisses of all kind- regular, Eskimo and butterfly.

You must know that I cover Riley in kisses multiple times a day. But Keagan is usually very stingy with her smooches. Moments ago I just got a whole months worth and I am loving every second of it! Now, it is possible that this just may be a new tactic she is using. But I am more then happy to oblige! A good huggle and a face covered in smackaroos can be magical enough for a frustrated momma to forget alot of bad behavior! If she's smart (and man is she smart) she will just have to make this a regular thing.

I think I really like that idea!

Her photos of herself...







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment