Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

All Is Well




To compensate for the girls not matching on Monday, yesterday I over compensated by matching even their socks and panties! And last night I matched their jammies which I normally don't do.

That sentence is me admitting I am totally insane! But it's true. If my girls are matching, my kitchen is clean and a sufficient number of items are checked off my weekly to do list then all is well. Its pretty ridiculous what makes me one happy girl! Yep! We are talking nut house crazy here!

You know what else makes me happy? Keagans amazing one liners!

Yesterday when I picked her up from school her class was outside on the playground. My sweet girl was running wild with the boys of course and she has a head just like her Pakka. Big and supper sweaty! When I got her in the car with air conditioning and a bottle of water she said "Mom I'm so sweaty that even my tongue is sweating!"



Last night I was working late and let Keagan stay up; too long I might add. She wanted to pretend she was at the movies with popcorn and Tinkerbell on TV. She said to me "Man I'm so good! I got the best seat in the house!"


All is well!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments: