Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Big Week.

Important things happened around here this week! It was big time people!

On Thursday Keagan was the line leader at school! And yes that is a very big deal! She was obviously the head of the line all day, got to pick a friend to sit with her at the special table for lunch (Matheson) and presented her "All About Me" poster to her class.




When we were working on her poster the day before she was cracking me up! It asked her full name and I realized that she doesn't know her middle name- Hi'ilani. When I said her full name she looked at me crazy and gave me a loud "whhhhat?!"

She listed her favorite things as purses, chicken and her cousins. She wants to be a fireman when she grows up. And she had to give her 3 wishes. #1 was I wish to go back to Disneyworld. #2 was I wish to be 4. And #3 was I wish my sister could walk and talk!

Riley also had a really big week. It was Community Service week for her class. On Tuesday she got to sit in the front seat of a police car and turn on the sirens! On Wednesday Keagan and I joined Riley's darling little class to meet the firemen and explore the fire truck. Both girls were a little frightened but liked it.
Riley's cute class!




Ringing the big bell with Principal Hernandez




Keagans turn




And then I guess the momentous couple of days was just too much for the Keags cause she got the barfies Thursday night. We HATE the barfies! So all weekend we have been in quarintien. Not my favorite!


But we are hopin and prayin that all things continue to go well today and tomorrow for both girls because tomorrow is another big day! It's the annual Primary Program at church. Now that event claims the momentous title! Hopefully we make it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment