Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2016

SO Thankful!

My heart is so full tonight! I live by the principal that a grateful heart is a happy heart! And my heart is so happy tonight! 

The list of things I am thankful for today on Thanksgiving day has been running thru my mind all day but it is entirely too long for this blog! But on a list that is topped by my Savior, my girls, my family and friends I call family, and the power of prayer, today would rank pretty high! 

Ok we crammed a serious amount into this Thanksgiving day so brace yourself for the list...
shell collecting this morning, 
hootenanny pancakes, 
cousins playing non stop, 
Mexican train, 
arrival of the Chicago Ginn's, 
the question game in a safe space, 
American girl dolls, 
an interesting trip to the store for Sa and I,
lots of cooking by the Ginn's, 
the little girls swimming, jumping waves and boogie boards, 
Mermaid tails,
an incredible feast of turkey, beef tenderloin and all the fixins, 
a thankful game,
a long walk on the beach, 
the sunset, 
pie, 
playing ukelele with Kennedy
Riley cuddling with everyone, 
a puzzle with Nana, 
Our traditional Nana Christmas with darling ornaments by Nana, comfy jammies by Vicki and awesome family shirts by Sa, 
all sitting around and talking about serious stuff but then laughing til we cry, 
up way past our bed time, 
and family prayer! 

We missed Sami and Pakka of course, but otherwise it was a Thanksgiving to remember! Seriously it was all SO good and now here comes all the pictures! 





 

 The three Kikuchi girls are oh so very happy! 

Happy and thankful! It's one in the same. 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment