Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Blessed Easter

Another Easter to be thankful for! I'm thankful for my life with my girls, the wonderful family and friends I have and most importantly that I know that my Savior lives and loves me! I am most thankful for His atoning sacrifice for me and that because of Him I can live with my family forever! 

The Easter Bunny came last night of course! Then we enjoyed the most wonderful church day to celebrate Our Saviors resurrection. I was definitely uplifted and filled! And tonight we had the Fosters, the Texas Ginns, the Frenchs and the Sundwalls for dinner. Great food, lots of laughs, an egg hunt and several rounds of bean boozed. That game is hilarious and perfect for Easter! 

2016 brought us a very great Easter. We are so blessed! 
Oh boy! 
Keagan set up an elaborate picnic for the little kids all by herself! 
The big kids got a table which we moved to the living room. 
Egg hunt! 
Cousins!




0 comments:

Post a Comment