Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Spring Break, Day 4

So far our Spring Break has been SO fun but also SO busy! That meant today called for some rest and relaxation! After yummy donuts for breakfast, a nice morning and easy lunch I decided to really kick the relaxation up a notch and go for some pampering! That meant Keags and Rys got to experience their very first pedicure and manicure today and absolutely LOVED it! What girl wouldn't?!

I under estimated just how much fun this was going to be for all three of us! We took Addie and her friend with us to Elite Nails by our house because they have the cutest little girl chairs that fit perfect. It was very clear both girls felt very pampered and very special! Keagan was trying so hard to play it cool and not smile through the entire thing! And Riley vacillated between being stunned and giggling in delight. It was definitely work for Rileys girl and I to get her to hold still and especially get her leftie to cooperate. To paint the flowers on her toes she had to enlist the help of Keagan's girl to hold Riley's foot steady! But I was so amazed Riley did as well as she did and that she let them cut all of her nails! At home that's a knock down drag out affair! 
It took two! 
They we both very happy with the darling finished products because they are DARLING! Keags has turquoise finger nails with white polka dots and bright pink toes with flowers on the big toes! Rys has the same toes and bright pink finger nails! They both beamed as they repeatedly showed everyone tonight. Meanwhile I repeatedly reinforced this was a very rare treat for little girls! But I was really thankful we were able to do it! 

Keagan's finished product...
Riley's finished product...
Meanwhile I was trying to scheme ways how I could pass this off as a St Patrick's Day celebration because I had absolutely nothing planed. Once again I have totally failed my Pinterest account! None of us were even wearing green! It was a total disgrace! But we did have a naughty little leprechaun in our midst. Miss Riley locked me out of Sa's house on purpose tonight when I went to take out the garbage after dinner! She laughed pretty hard and knew exactly what she had done. And when Keagan was helping me pump gas, Miss Riley unbuckled and worked her way over to sit in Keagan's car seat. She was dying laughing before we even noticed her! Oh I love my silly a tiny bit Irish girl! At least she was celebrating today! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment