Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

Spring Break, Day 1

After a weekend of ups and downs (think fun play date and sweet shopping trip with the girls plus an hour long tantrum from Miss Riley and a migraine that made me barf!) we had a great start to Spring Break 2016. 

We got our business taken care of first. That meant a good dentist visit for Keagan, therapy for Riley and errands and grocery shopping for all of us. But once that was all done it was finally time to party! And we sure did party at the Showboat drive in movie tonight! It was the girls first time, and I hadn't been since college. I forgot just how fun the drive in is! We went with the Frenchs and the Balkmans, had dinner, played on the playground, and chatted for a while and then watched "Zootopia!" 

The weather was perfect, the company great, the movie darling and the night fantastic! At one point I even saw a shooting star during the movie  while I had Riley cuddled up in a blanket with me! Such a great start to what we are going to make a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment