Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Perfect Hunting!

Today may have been my favorite Saturday of 2016! We had a ridiculous amount of fun so it probably earned the title of best Saturday yet.

A couple weeks ago I got a crazy idea to organize an Easter Egg Hunt. I haphazardly created a sign up and threw it on Facebook. 75 yes RSVPs later I figured I was pretty commited to the idea. Thank heavens Nikki helped and made it 10 times better by renting a bunny suit for sweet Elle Gruewell to wear and bringing confetti eggs! It was the best!

We held it at Hillcrest park and so many of my favorite families came! We had two seperate hunts, one for the littles which Riley participated in and one for the big kids which Keagan participated in. They both went great, everyone got plenty of eggs and there were even some money eggs mixed in! Then we had a delicious pot luck with an abundance of great food! The weather was absolutely gorgeous and everyone ate and chatted while the kids played. It was a classic spring day and a beautiful friend Easter celebration! I just loved it!
We then went straight to Gamas gym and played hard with all the Blacks and Reagan. So much fun flipping, climbing, running, and playing as always! 
Then we came home to get ready for the big day tomorrow. I may have told the girls that the Easter Bunny will only come if the house is spotless! I'm a genius! That meant both girls helped vacuum and straighten up before putting out their Easter baskets! The cutest thing ever is Keagan made a darling book for the a Easter Bunny! It is pictures of all his family and their homes! She worked really hard and I have no doubt the Easter Bunny will cherish it forever! Just like we will cherish this fantastic day forever too! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment