Pages

Monday, March 21, 2016

That Went Well

In the midst of a super busy Monday where I did 5 loads of laundry, went to the grocery store AND did my taxes, I made it a huge priority to plan a great Family Home Evening for tonight. It was a fun lesson and game about Easter. I thought it was very impactful and clearly explained the meaning of Easter with all its parts AND it was fun. Once we were having FHE, I was super happy because Keagan was answering the questions I asked and even added details to parts of the story I was telling! I seriously had the thought "she really did listen last year! Man maybe I'm actually teaching her something!" 

And then she goes to bed. I am laying next to her and it's quite. Of course I am thrilled thinking she is asleep. It's only then that she busts out with "hey mom, what is even the point of Easter? Why do we celebrate it?" 

For the love! Back to square one! 

Wearing the hat she got from her golf lessons and both girls with the bunnies Sa got them for Easter...
Their new favorite spot at Sa's house...


0 comments:

Post a Comment