Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Too School for Cool

I am weird. We all know this. 

But one of my very weird quirks is even though I take a gazillion pictures of my kids, I have a strict no school picture policy. Ok it's not really strict, I just don't buy school pictures. I never have. I figure it's a waste of money. Once a year I have the girls pictures professionally done sometime around their birthday and I take pictures of them almost every other day of the year. So school pictures, with their one akward pose and funky backgrounds just aren't my thing. 

But I gotta admit, this year I was tempted. Because man my kids are so stinkin cute! Yeah for the free proof sheets that I get to keep! 
But I definitely always buy the class picture! That is an absolute must and is reasonably priced. Seriously could these classes be any cuter?! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment