Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Blessed to Swing!

My Riley girl loves to swing! I have been very worried because she is quickly growing out of her swing and special needs equipment is incredibly expensive, well beyond my budget. There are just so many little ways like this that having a disability like Cerebral Palsy will get ya! If my girl likes to swing, then I really want her to be able to swing!

Well I have such exciting news!! June Mittelstaedt is an incredibly generous family friend who is also an occupational therapist. She had a patient who had an extra JennSwing, which is this awesome special needs equipment swing that I could really only dream of buying for Riley because it is way too expensive!

And June DONATED it to US!!

I am so overwhelmed by the generosity and feel SO incredibly blessed! Now Riley will be able to swing for many, many more years!! This is such a huge blessing for us!











She really loves the new swing and was seriously in it for over an hour this afternoon! I didn't know your arm could get tired from pushing a swing! And Miss Keagan loves it too but Riley barely let her have a chance in it! I have a feeling that is going to be a problem for many years to come! And since both girls will be able to swing side by side for many years, that will be a great problem to have!

For the millionth time, we are so blessed!

Posted using BlogPress

1 comments: