Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Celebrate Good Times!

We are celebrating around here this week! Which really means I am trying desperately not to focus on all the hard stuff and make the great stuff great! These girls really do provide me with some good material to celebrate!

Keagan received an award at her school awards ceremony on Monday! It's the "Bronco of Responsibility" award! She didn't even tell me about it, I just found it in her back pack. She acted like it was no big deal but when I emailed her sweet teachers to ask about it, this was Mrs Jones reply.."It was a huge deal!! She was chosen for showing responsibility in the classroom and at school! The principal, assistant principal, and counselor chose the recipient- Tricia and I had no clue!!! We were very proud of her!" I am SO proud of that amazing girl too!!


Yesterday we got to celebrate the Foster's house having a birthday! Yes we celebrate our house's birthdays and you should too! Especially if you have a sister who will make an amazing rainbow cake!


We are also celebrating the amazing weather outside! 75 degrees and sunny is my favorite kind of winter in Houston, TX!








And finally, we celebrated that Riley got her own banana this weekend and somehow she peeled it and ate it all by herself!! She snuck off to do so and was pretty proud of herself!


Almost as proud as she was of carrying her own basket at Walgreens today!


These last two I had to really try hard to celebrate with her and not get frustrated! I can't say I was 100 percent patient and nice about cleaning up smushed banana everywhere or our quick pharmacy trip taking twice as long today. But I can say that there are no two people that I would rather do it all for or celebrate with!

Love ya girls!

Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment