Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Whole in my Heart

Oh how my heart aches of Father's Day!

I would give anything for one more hug, one more word of advice, one more joke from the greatest man I've ever known! My dad is the greatest example of all that a dad should be: hard working, involved, sacrificing, loving and funny. I am truly so blessed to be his daughter! I just so wish he was here to celebrate with us!

My heart also aches for my sweet girls who don't get to see their dad but a handful of days a year. They don't have the incredible blessing that I did and that makes me so sad for them!

This all makes me so incredibly grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who can take away the hurt and the sting of today and provide me with the eternal perspective I need to feel better. So grateful for His infinite and unconditional love!


- Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment