Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Riley's Last Day

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you my second Preschool graduate!





This sweet little girl has grown leaps and bounds and moved mountains these last three years in Preschool! I am so thankful for all her teachers, aides, therapist, etc. And I'm so amazed by her determination, hard work and joyful spirit! I am truly so proud of her and can't wait to see what next year holds for her! Bring it on Kindergarten!

With Miss McGown


With Miss Kramer


With Miss Hernandez


With Miss Davis


So many people to love her! And there are many more!

That means school's out for summer!!

Sa made the girls a darling gift to welcome summer! It had puzzles, stickers, coloring pages and matching games! So sweet of that Sa! Not to mention that Keags has basically spent more then half of this week over there including sleeping over last night! Hmmm... I wonder how I can keep this trend going all summer?!


Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment