Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thankful Thursday

I am one thankful momma tonight! And I know my gratefulness is surpassed by Miss Riley's! We were supposed to have spent all day at TCH today. But instead Riley played with her cousins and friends while I was able to attend the Temple. And we were supposed to be "sleeping" in the hospital tonight. But instead we are home, snuggled in our comfy beds and here with Keagan! Life is good!





Riley was scheduled for some extensive kidney testing today which was going to require IV fluids all day yesterday and tomorrow with 2 nights at TCH. I had been REALLY dreading taking a somewhat healthy and fine feeling little girl into the hospital for three days where there is tons of sickness and where she is nearly confined to her bed. My concerns over the urgent need for the testing encouraged me to postpone the whole saga. After long talks with the RN and Doctor yesterday, I am now convinced of the need for the testing. I was really hoping that wouldn't be the case. So we will have to do it later this summer, but I am giving myself total permission to still be thankful we didn't have to do it today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment