Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Fan Stinkin Tastic!

Today was not a good day. They just happen sometimes. Unfortunately!

Riley went in time out TWICE at school for the same thing and has whined like never before for the last couple days. Plus the kicker is she still has not adjusted back to sleeping through the night since she was sick. I think last night she woke up and cried 15 times!

I am not feeling well. Being so stinkin worn out and the aches and pains from what my mom has always called "the Emily sickness" is getting really old. Going to the doc in two days! Wahoo!

Keags has been fairly nice to me but this morning when I gave her a hug and told her I love her, her response was "Hmmmmmm, Im not really sure if I love you or not!"

Awesome!


Thank heavens tomorrow is a new day!!


Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment