Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Bullet Points

It's only the second day of summer and so much is going on that I am reduced to bullet points. I actually secretly wish I could live my life in bullet points. It sounds like an easy, simple and straightforward kind of life! What could you not want about that?

• Keagan slept in some jammy bottoms last night that she has worn FOREVER and will not let go of! They're her "cup cape" jammys and they are definitely size 18 months! The girl is five. At one time these capris were pants.


• Some very mysterious scratches have shown up on little miss Riley's arm. Her sister swears she is not the culprit! But since Keagan's frustrations with Riley often comes out in a strong man "squeeze" to Riley's arm, I'm just not sure. And yes she really does squeeze out of frustration. I can't make this stuff up! Either way this momma is not too happy with those owies!


• Today I took the girls to Preschool story time at the library! My theory is if they are busy then I am sane. And this one was a genius move on my part because they loved it, it was free and it was in air conditioning!








• Speaking of genius, my kid is one! This morning she filled a pitcher with water out of the fridge, poured it in a cup, called it lemonade and then charged me a whopping 600 bucks for it!!

I appreciate her ambition and am really hoping she has more sales! That would just mean more summer fun for us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment