Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

The Mornings

I have never been a morning person. Funny thing is that since I've been a mom, I'm not much of a night person either. That's because one little Miss Riley Kikuchi is definitely a morning person!

Every morning when she wakes up I get her out of her crib and bring her into my bed. Where, unfortunately Keagan already is. But I seriously cherish that time so much! There can not be a better way to start my day then by cuddling my two girls! Riley likes to snuggle right into me tight. And my not much of a cuddler Keagan just likes to hold my hand. It's a priceless time that is just precious to me!


This morning, somebody was enjoying it so much she wasn't happy about it ending and cried when I got up. I hear ya Riley! Too bad the day was waiting for us!



- Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment