Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Super Riley

Once again my little Riley is one incredible little Super girl! She is such a rockstar! I wish I could be more like her because she just amazes me!


Riley and I had a long day at Texas Children's yesterday. She had X-rays, a ton of blood work and a kidney ultrasound. I was REALLY nervous for her kidney ultrasound! Last time we did that it was horrific! I spent 45 mins pinning her down as she kicked and screamed. But this time I was smarter about it and asked several people to pray for us and I prepped Riley for days before on what was going to happen.

So is anyone surprised that with the combination of Super Riley and prayer that everything went great?! I should have known! She was even braver then me for blood work!

I am just so blessed to be this little angels mom! Now hopefully I can be brave for all the results we will get next week!


- Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment