Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Sickies




Sick babies break my heart! Poor Keags has had a cough for 2 whole weeks from her allergies being so bad. And Riley has had a fever for two days, most likely from a stupid virus. So to recap, we hate pollen and temperatures at our house today!

Riley and I both got about seventeen whole minutes of sleep last night. So today was a long day! That means both girls stayed home from school and in their jammies to watch "Frozen" all day. We did venture out to see our very favorite doctor in the entire world, Susan Reed. She has been such a huge blessing in our lives as a wonderful pediatrician who goes above and beyond for us and truly loves my babies! It's also awesome that she is a member of our church and has helped me serve in the Temple! We love her!


Yep we even wore our jammies to the doctor! We had extra excuse because of the chilly and rainy weather.

Both girls were asleep by 6:45 and I am definitely praying tonight goes much better then last night! It's pretty sad, even for me when I'm ready for bed at 8! Here's hoping to more then 17 minutes of sleep tonight! Even 20 would be great!

1 comments: