Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Dad's and Grandmas Visit

For the last week Keagan and Riley have had a blast with their dad and Grandma Debbie who were visiting from Hawaii! They had non-stop fun packed into the whole week. They came so Keagan could take her dad to the superhero daddy luncheon at school. But they also did the bluebell factory, golfing, swimming, the park, a craft project, the carousel, the mall, riding bikes, the kite festival, the Easter Bunny and more! They even stayed in a hotel for three whole nights which gave me a pretty nice break! One in which I took full advantage of and packed in lots of fun too! But I did miss my babies, painfully.

I'm glad the girls got to have this important time with their dad and grandma! But I'm also glad they are back at home in my arms, nice and tired and full of good memories!






























1 comments:

  1. Glad your baby girls had a good time. How does Grandma Debbie not age?? HUgs to you all.

    ReplyDelete