Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

"He is not here: for He is risen"


So thankful to know that my Redeemer lives! And that because of Him there are second chances, I can change, repent and always be heeled. Because of him I am never alone, death is not the end, and I can be reunited with my dad and all my family and gain eternal life! Because of Him, I am so happy to celebrate Easter today!


The Easter Bunny came last night!
The girls were thrilled! And funny thing about both the Easter Bunny and Santa at our house is they slowly collect things for the girls and then when it comes time they realize every time they've over done it a little!











And then we had a beautiful morning at church! Unfortunately during Sacrament meeting Miss Riley had a little seizure. That always just breaks my heart!! I had a big lesson to teach all the Young Women about Christ so thankfully she actually did pretty well the rest of the time at church. Especially because Gamas is with her in primary! Thank goodness!


After Riley had a long nap to shake off the seizure and Keagan played and "helped" me cook and get everything ready, we had the family over for Easter dinner!


Then after dinner the older cousins hid a fun Easter egg hunt I had prepared. Half the eggs had candy and half had questions in them. If they could answer the question to Nana then she gave them a dollar. The questions were "how many days was He in the tomb?", "give another name we call Christ." And my favorite "bear your testimony of Jesus Christ!" It was really great!














I'm so thankful for a beautiful Easter Day where I was able to rejoice that I know my Savior lives, eat candy and be with those I love! Doesn't get much better then that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment