Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Oh The Drama!

Yesterday at Kohls, Riley totally suckered me into buying the ugliest shirt in the store! I don't do character clothing...AT ALL! With exceptions for jammies of course. But Riley just got obsessed with this Disney princess shirt. Since it was on clearance for 4 bucks I reluctantly gave in, because I knew it would make her so happy! And it did.





We discussed how she could only wear it like a pajama shirt but this morning when I took it off she was one unhappy little girl! And the second she got home from school I knew she was looking for it everywhere and whining for it. She even turned down a snack in her search efforts which is unheard of!

The problem was that I washed it and had just put it in the dryer. I showed her where it was and that it was wet. So of course she had a full meltdown! She layed next to the dryer and cried her pretty little eyes out! It was tragically sad!

I mean look at that face!! And don't forget the protestingly crossed arms!


After 20 minutes of crying she was immediately giddy when the shirt was finally dry! I changed her shirt and she sat in my lap while we watched her very favorite movie, "Cinderella" and she once again gushed her Riley kind of joy.

Oh the drama of girls! I used to think only her sister was dramatic but lately Riley has made it clear she can hold her own in the drama department! Heaven help me!

Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment