Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Slowly But Surely

My Riley's contagiously darling laugh never sounded so good! Tonight was the first I've heard it in a good week. And I was over joyed to have my Riley back!

Reason #971 as to why being in the ER all weekend stinks: Riley caught a cold with a fever, cough and asthma flare up. So yesterday and last night were still very rough. But today was a trip back to Dr Reeds to get a steroid and things were lookin up! I felt amongst the living again today. Thank heavens! Literally!!

Probably the only good thing about Riley being sick is to hear Keagan pray for her sister. It's gotta be the sweetest thing to listen to a five year old say "heavy Fader peas bless Riiiiley sleeps good and doesn't cough or frow up. Peas bless she's better!"

The sweet prayers and the cuddles are the only things being sick has goin for it! Everything else including having to watch my baby be miserable and the lack of sleep is for the birds! But hopefully that's all on its way out! Real fast and real soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment