Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Partaaaay!

Since both girls love their gymnastics classes at Bannons, it wasn't a difficult answer when Keagan begged for a gymnastics party and Riley agreed!

We really had such a great time! We had friends from each girls school, from church, cousins and family friends. We ended up with 28 kids and they all had a blast! Plus a lot of sweet moms, Sa, two Grandmas (Gama Linda and Grandma Debbie), the girls dad, and even Riley's darling teachers Miss McGown and Miss Kramer all joined in the fun! All the kids had full reign on the huge gym for an hour then we had our Tinkerbell cupcake cake and celebrated with the big 5 year olds in the party room! It was definitely a success!









































Instead of asking for presents we asked people to bring books to donate to the patients at Texas Children's Hospital. I'm thrilled that so far we have collected 68 books plus a bunch of coloring books and crayons!

The girls had spent the morning riding go karts with their dad and Grandma Debbie. So after a fantastic party and dinner they were tuckered out! When Keags and I went to tuck Riley in bed, Keagan climbed in Riley's crib and wanted to lay with her and kept hugging her. She told Riley "happy birthday Riley! I'm going to hug you forever now!" I'm pretty sure my heart almost burst!





I'm not quite sure I've realized my little tiny babies are actually five! It seems so old and so monumental! I'm so thrilled at all they have accomplished, learned and loved in the last year! And I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for each of them! Love you birthday girls!

1 comments:

  1. Happy mother day to you, Emily! Amazing little people you mother.
    Kari Blenderman

    ReplyDelete