Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Brown Eyed Girl

Keagan had her 5 year old well visit today. As my girl did the vision and hearing test for the first time I had another surge of disbelief that she is so old! She weighs 36.8 pounds and is 41.5 inches tall. That means she has come a seriously long way from her micro-preemie days! She once weighed in at 3.5 pounds and was an incredibly sick tiny baby. Now she is very healthy despite a minor case of asthma. This little girl is a pure miracle and one of the greatest gifts I could ever receive!

She sat and chatted with doctor Reed about how much she loves school, how she has lots of friends and loves her sister Riley. She did it all while rockin her own style of course!








I just adore this girl! She is hilarious! She says the funniest things with an attitude and personality all her own. She dances and flips almost as much as she asks questions. She loves chicken and French fries, pretend play of any kind (waitress, grocery store, family) and school. She has such a sweet soft side that melts me and a stubborn side that she got honest from her mother. She is smart beyond her years, can be a fantastic helper and is a wonderful friend and big sister. I could not be more proud of the darling 5 year old my Keagan is!

At her appointment I told her she's not allowed to get older. She gave me a half grin and said "mom, you're kidding!" But I sure wish I wasn't!

0 comments:

Post a Comment