Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My Little Princesses

Both my little princesses got to wear their costumes to fit the part today. Snow White had her Halloween party and parade at school. And Cinderella was home sick from school so she also just had to dress her best.

The Halloween parade at John Wesley is always one of my favorites! I'm so sad this is our last year doing it. The rain moved the party into the gym but the kids didn't mind.














And then I took a sick Cinderella back to the doctor for the 173rd time this month. An ear infection explains why none of us got any sleep last night and makes me so sad for her! That's why I let her keep the costume on to take a nap. Her crib is covered in glitter but it's totally worth it for the princess.

Im really, really hoping November is a very healthy month for us all! After today we are at least facing one less health issue. I happened to top off the day by getting a small amount of skin cancer cut and cauterized out of the skin on my shoulder blade! That was supper fun. I'm not one to usually have a queasy stomach, but the smell of your own burning flesh isn't so pleasant. Now I know.

And I also know that we have one more day to get as much mileage out of our Costco Disney costumes as we can! That means the rainy clouds better move over cause we've got some princesses coming through!

0 comments:

Post a Comment