Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

We Heart Grandparents!

Today makes it 5 years since my dads passing. That's 5 long and hard years of missing him terribly every. single. day.

One of the hardest things is knowing what an amazing Grandpa he was and how much my girls would adore having him here. I have no doubt the feeling would be mutual.

Tough days like today help remind me how thankful I am to have all those that love and support us here. This week our three Grandmas have been amazing!

Nana is great at working around Riley's crazy schedule and keeping Keagan when Riley has therapy or doctors appointments. That is when Keagan doesnt call Aunt Sa and beg to come over there to be with Kellie. This week while she had her, Nana taught Keagan the art of organized grocery shopping. Like many of the Ginn women before her, Keagan went to the store with her sectioned list in her purse. So cute!

On Tuesday night Gama Linda watched the girls while I attended Relief Society Enrichment. Riley was giggling all day in anticipation. It was probably the best two hours of their week! And I'm sure they got more then one kiss and hug along with their tea party!




And a great package came in the mail from Grandma Debbie. It had press on nails in it! The girls were both immediately thrilled and wanted them on. I've never seen such tiny hot pink zebra nails. Let alone on my tiny girls hands! They made Keagan saunter around even more dramaticly then usual. And Riley cried when I had to take them off when she went na night.












I wish my dad was here to be the incredible Grandpa he is to my girls. I wish he could teach them and love them like I know only he could. But he's needed in Heaven. So I'm so grateful the Lord left so many others to love a cherish my sweet girls. Cause there's nothing like the love of a grandparent.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment